Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Experience

Learning 2.0 was overall a good experience for me. I have learn a lot of new things that I would have never known about unless I participated in this training. Anyway, the main thing right now is that it is OVER!!!!! It has been a very long training session. I would like to say that some of the exercises seemed to be a little bit too confusing for me. I would like to say "THANK YOU" to all my co-workers who helped when I didn't understand.

I must say that the online generators was my favorite and my least favorite was the podcasting. Anyway, it was not what I excepted it to be. I was looking for something a little simple than what we had. The wording used on these exercises were confusing because I am not up to date on all of the terminology that "Computer People" use today. I wish that there was more time spent on certain areas of the training and less time on others.

Well, overall my experience was great. I am glad that I took advantage of this opportunity, but wish that it wasn't so time consuming.

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborated with peers and evolved as a lifelearner.