Friday, January 25, 2008

Overall View

Learning 2.0 was an experience that I can say that I will not forget. Not that it's a bad thing but because I have learned and experienced some interesting stuff on this journey. There were some things that I truly enjoyed and there were other things that I just really thought "What's the point?" Well, my overall view is that this was a great idea to get staff up to date on the latest technology. I truly understand the concept of the Learning 2.0 experience, but it was very time comsuming. It really took a lot more time than I thought, but it is okay I got through it.

I can't say that I will miss Learning 2.0, but I can say that I will take away a lot of things that I have learned. Learning 2.0 taught me some things that I really didn't mind learning and it taught me some things that I will probably never use again. To be honest this was a lot of information. I don't even think that I will be able to hold on to all the things that I read or saw or even attempted to do in these exercises. But what I can hold I will remember for a while.

So, with all that said! Good Bye Learning 2.0 !

4 comments:

LaylaJenn said...

awww i know your really sad that you won't be using all the nifty 2.0 gadgets but i am sure you will find something. I enjoyed reading your blog over the course of 2.0 i already told you that i never realized that you had so much to say since you are sooo quiet.
I'm glad that you enjoyed this process till the next one....

Diane Wetterlin said...

Congratulations!! I've totally enjoyed reading your blog - Jenn is right - you are so quiet it's a little surprising (in a very good way) to realize you had a lot to say!

Jeanne said...

Cool blog. I was not sure I would finish but I enjoyed the gadgets. learning how to add video and music was deceptively easy. I enjoyed your comments.

valadydee said...

I know you want to keep using your blog, if for nothing more than what's happening at work or with the economy. Post something at least once a week, if only your thoughts or maybe something that's happened at work.