Saturday, January 5, 2008

Flickr

I think that this is a very good site for those would take a lot of photos and are interested in sharing them. I am a little apprehensive about putting my personal photos and infomation on the web. But I really believe that for those people who are open to this will have a really wonderful time using Flickr because of the many different ways you can use this site. It is a great way to post and share your most recent photos that you have taken. I believe this site is good for people who have family and friends in different places that way they can have a way to see some up to date pictures of family and friends. It is also a great way to maintain and keep up with photos so that they won't get ruin by pets, children or even by you because they are located on the computer.


Well, here is a link to a picture that I like. It is the best place to work in the city of VB. Thanks Diane for loading this one to your Flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vbdiane/2125386906/

No comments: