Thursday, January 10, 2008

Podcast & Videos

I went to the Library Services to Alumni for John Hopkins University: I must say that they do have a few good things available for their alumni online to use. Anyway, I think that this would be a good way for libraries to communicate with the public without them having to come in all the time to receive the help that they need. Instead they can listen to a staff member give instructions one step at a time so that the the customer will be able to use some of the online sources that are available for them to use.

Anyway, on a more personal note: I would not sit and listen to some one talk the whole time I am trying to do something online unless I was just in an emergency situation. But I would sit a watch a video instruction so that I can see exactly what I need to do and what I should not do. But overall it is a good idea.

No comments: